A community homeowner’s association offers you an opportunity to become involved in your community as it grows and evolves over time. Residents receive many benefits through the association including a voice to communicate:
- Full access to The Club at Blackstone
- Enforcement of Community Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- (CC&R’s) and community rules.
- Enforcement of architectural guidelines
- Preservation of the community’s well-established design and aesthetic integrity.
- Maintenance of all common areas including:
- – 350 acres of open space
- – Miles of trails system
- – All private streets and gated entries
- – Landscaped community entry monuments
RECYCLED WATER PROGRAM
Across California, the United States and even worldwide, people are benefitting from the use of recycled water. In an effort to protect one of our most valuable resources, all homes in Blackstone will use recycled water for landscape irrigation.
In addition, all public landscaped areas such as roadway corridors, parks and schools will also use recycled water for irrigation. Your recycled water will be continuously monitored to make sure it meets and exceeds the stringent standards set by the Regional Water Quality Control Board for landscape irrigation.